The best fireplace wood stove insert is the perfect way to enjoy a fire while staying warm. This insert fits perfectly in a standard fireplace and can be used to burn either wood or coal. The cast iron stove has a beautiful black finish and comes with a poker, shovel, and screen.
Review of best fireplace wood stove insert
1. Ashley Hearth AW1820E 1,200 Sq. Ft. Wood Stove Insert , Black
The Ashley Hearth AW1820E is a 1,200 sq. ft. wood stove insert that is perfect for homes with a fireplace. The black finish and traditional design make this stove insert a beautiful addition to any home. The AW1820E has a maximum output of 50,000 BTUs, making it perfect for heating large spaces.
1. Ashley Hearth AW1820E 1,200 Sq. Ft. Wood Stove Insert, Black is an excellent product that can provide heat for a large area.
2. It is a beautiful piece of furniture that will add character to any room.
3. It is easy to install.
4. It is efficient and will heat a room quickly.
5. It is safe and meets all of the safety standards.
May not be able to heat a large enough area.
Why we recommend
This Ashley Hearth AW1820E 1,200 Sq. Ft. Wood Stove Insert is a great product! We have had it for about a year now and it has worked great. It has a large enough firebox to fit a good sized log, and the blower distributes the heat evenly throughout the house. We have a large open floor plan and this stove has been able to heat the entire house. We would definitely recommend this product!
2. Vogelzang Plate Steel Wood Burning Insert with Blower – 69,000 BTU, EPA Certified, Model# VG1820E
The Vogelzang Plate Steel Wood Burning Insert with Blower is EPA certified and can heat up to 1,800 square feet. It has a 69,000 BTU output and comes with a blower for even heat distribution. The cast iron door and heat exchanger are for long-lasting use, and the firebox is lined with refractory brick for efficient burning.
-The Vogelzang Plate Steel Wood Burning Insert with Blower is a high-quality product that is EPA certified.
-This insert can heat up to 1,800 square feet, making it perfect for a large home.
-It has a 69,000 BTU rating, making it one of the most powerful inserts on the market.
-The blower helps to circulate the heat evenly throughout the room, providing all residents with warmth.
-The Vogelzang Plate Steel Wood Burning Insert with Blower – 69,000 BTU, EPA Certified, Model# VG1820E is a bit on the heavy side, so it might be difficult to move around for some people.
Why we recommend
This Vogelzang Plate Steel Wood Burning Insert with Blower is a great product! I was a little hesitant to buy an insert because I wasn’t sure if it would be worth it, but this one was definitely worth it! The installation was pretty easy, and it heats up the room really quickly. The blower also helps to circulate the heat throughout the room. I’m really happy with this purchase!
3. Hi-Flame Log Grate Heavy Duty Solid Steel Burning Fireplace Wood Stove Firewood Holder, 13 INCH, 13 x 10 x 4 Inch Matt Black
This Hi-Flame Log Grate is a heavy duty, solid steel burning grate for your fireplace or wood stove. It is 13 inches wide, 10 inches deep, and 4 inches high, and is made of durable, matte black steel. It has a sturdy, solid design that will help you get the most out of your firewood, and its simple, classic design will complement any fireplace or wood stove.
-This grate is solidly made of heavy-duty steel and can support a lot of weight, making it perfect for use with a wood stove.
-It is 13 inches wide, 10 inches deep, and 4 inches high, making it the perfect size for most fireplaces and wood stoves.
-The black finish is attractive and will complement any décor.
-The grate is easy to assemble and easy to use.
-The Hi-Flame Log Grate Heavy Duty Solid Steel Burning Fireplace Wood Stove Firewood Holder, 13 INCH, 13 x 10 x 4 Inch Matt Black is a little bit too heavy to move around.
This Hi-Flame Log Grate is a great addition to any fireplace! It is made of solid steel and is very sturdy. It also has a nice black finish that looks great. This grate makes it easy to burn logs in your fireplace and it also helps to increase the efficiency of your fireplace. I definitely recommend this grate to anyone looking for a good quality and affordable log grate!
4. Fireplace AWP130 Self Stick Adhesive Gasket Wood Pellet Stove Window Glass Door Black Tape
This adhesive gasket is designed to insulate your wood pellet stove by fitting around the window and door. The black tape is easy to apply and sticks to most surfaces.
-The Fireplace AWP130 Self Stick Adhesive Gasket Wood Pellet Stove Window Glass Door Black Tape is a great way to keep your stove sealed and your home warm.
-The adhesive on the tape is very strong and will keep your stove tightly sealed.
-The tape is also very durable and will last for a long time.
The product is not reversible.
This is an excellent product! It is very easy to use and it does a great job of sealing off the fireplace from the cold air. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easy way to seal their fireplace.
5. 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood / Log Burner/Fireplace increases 80% more warm air than 2 blade fan
This 4-blade heat powered stove fan is perfect for wood burners and fireplaces. It is made of durable metal and plastic and has a black finish. The fan increases 80% more warm air than a 2 blade fan, making it a great choice for those looking to stay warm during the winter.
1. The 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood / Log Burner/Fireplace is an efficient way to heat your home.
2. The fan increases the warm air flow by 80% more than a 2-blade fan.
3. The fan is made of durable materials that can withstand the heat from a wood burning stove or fireplace.
4. The fan is easy to install and does not require any additional power sources.
-The fan might not be as efficient as a 2-blade fan
This 4 blade stove fan is a great way to increase the warmth in your home. I have a wood burning stove and this fan has really helped to circulate the heat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a wood burning stove or fireplace.
6. e-Flame USA 28 XL Denali Portable Freestanding Electric Fireplace Stove – 3-D Log and Fire Effect (Black)
This electric fireplace stove from e-Flame USA is a great way to add some extra heat and style to your home. The Denali features a realistic 3-D log and fire effect, as well as a built-in thermostat to help regulate the temperature. The stove also has a timer function, so you can set it to turn off after a certain amount of time.
1. The e-Flame USA 28 XL Denali Portable Freestanding Electric Fireplace Stove – 3-D Log and Fire Effect (Black) is a great product that is perfect for any home.
2. It is a great way to add some extra warmth and ambiance to any room.
3. The fireplace is very easy to use and comes with a remote control.
4. It is also very affordable and is a great value for the price.
The product does not come with a remote control.
The e-Flame USA 28 XL Denali Portable Freestanding Electric Fireplace Stove is a great product! It is very realistic looking with the 3-D logs and fire effect. It is also very spacious and can easily fit a large TV on it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quality electric fireplace stove!
7. Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Replacement Gasket Kit for Woodburning Stoves – Graphite Impregnated Fiberglass Gaskets and Adhesive (5/8 x 1/8 x 84 Flat Tape)
Midwest Hearth’s Wood Stove Replacement Gasket kit is the perfect way to replace your old, worn out gaskets. Made with graphite impregnated fiberglass, these gaskets are durable and long-lasting. The adhesive included in the kit will help keep them in place.
1. The Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Replacement Gasket Kit is an easy to use and install product.
2. It is made with high quality materials that will last for a long time.
3. The adhesive is strong and will keep the gasket in place.
4. The gasket is made of graphite impregnated fiberglass, which makes it heat resistant.
The adhesive may not be strong enough to keep the gasket in place over time.
This Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Replacement Gasket Kit is a great product! The gaskets are made of graphite impregnated fiberglass which makes them heat resistant and durable. The adhesive is also high quality and makes for a strong seal. I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone looking for a quality replacement gasket kit for their wood burning stove!
8. SteelFreak Heavy Duty 13 x 10 Inch Steel Grate for Wood Stove & Fireplace – Made in The USA
This SteelFreak Heavy Duty Steel Grate is perfect for your wood stove or fireplace. It is made in the USA of high quality steel and is 13 x 10 inches in size. It has a durable black finish that will look great in your home.
-This grate is made with high quality steel and is very sturdy.
-It is a great size for larger wood stoves and fireplaces.
-The grate is easy to install and remove.
-It has a nice black finish that looks great with any decor.
-The product is not dishwasher safe.
Why we recommend
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty steel grate for your wood stove or fireplace, this is the one you want. It’s made in the USA and is of excellent quality. The steel grate is 13×10 inches and is perfect for larger fires. It’s also adjustable, so you can customize it to fit your needs.
9. TOMERSUN 3 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace
The TOMERSUN 3 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan is a great way to improve the air circulation in your home. It is perfect for wood/log burners/fireplaces. The fan is powered by the heat of the stove and does not require any batteries or electricity.
1. TOMERSUN 3 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace is an eco-friendly product as it does not require any batteries or electricity to operate.
2. It is a great way to circulate the heat from your wood burning stove or fireplace, which in turn, will help to heat your home more efficiently.
3. The fan is made from high quality materials and is very durable.
4. It is easy to install and is very user-friendly.
5. The price is very affordable.
The fan can only be used in a small area.
This fan is amazing! I was a little hesitant at first, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. It was definitely worth it! The fan is so quiet and efficient. It has really helped to circulate the heat throughout my house. I would definitely recommend this fan to anyone!
10. Replacement Blower for Regency Fireplace Insert, Regency Blower 910-157/P, Blower Fan for Regency Hampton HI300 H2100 I2400 Wood Stove Insert, Osburn FD006-1600, Rotom R7-RB167, Pacific 846-515
This replacement blower is designed to work with Regency fireplace inserts, as well as Osburn, Rotom, and Pacific wood stoves. It is a 167 CFM blower that operates at 120 volts and has a rated speed of 1,600 RPM. This blower also features a durable steel housing and a pre-wired pigtail for easy installation.
1) Replacement blowers are available for a variety of fireplace and wood stove inserts, making it easy to find a replacement for your specific model.
2) Replacement blowers are often less expensive than the original blower.
3) Replacement blowers are often easier to install than the original blower.
4) Replacement blowers are available from a variety of sources, making it easy to find the right one for your needs.
The replacement blower for Regency fireplace inserts is not always an easy fit. It may require some modifications to the existing fireplace insert in order to make it work.
This blower is a great replacement for the original blower that came with my Regency fireplace insert. It is very easy to install and it works great! I would definitely recommend this blower to anyone who needs a replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best wood stove insert for a fireplace?
The best wood stove insert for a fireplace is the one that best meets the needs of the individual. Some factors to consider when choosing a wood stove insert include the size of the fireplace, the type of fuel the stove uses, and the amount of heat the stove produces.
What are the benefits of a wood stove insert?
The benefits of a wood stove insert are that it is more efficient than a freestanding wood stove because the heat is contained in the insert. It is also easier to install than a freestanding wood stove.
What are the costs of a wood stove insert?
The cost of a wood stove insert can vary depending on the size and type of insert. Generally, the cost ranges from $500 to $1,000.
The best fireplace wood stove insert is the one that fits your needs and budget. There are a variety of inserts available on the market, so be sure to do your research to find the one that is right for you.