we analyzed 28885 reviews before putting our recommendations for the Asian Knives. it's a list of the best Asian Knives. our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article. to ensure that you don't waste your time looking for the best Asian Knives.
Comparison Chart for Best Asian Knives
we analyzed and reviwed day & night to give you the best Asian Knives. it was really difficult to listing all the best Asian Knives. We have considered users feedback on the Asian Knives
|1||Nakiri Knife - PAUDIN Razor Sharp Meat Cleaver 7 inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen Knife||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||SHARPAL 104N Professional 5-in-1 Kitchen Chef Knife & Scissors Sharpener||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Santoku Knife - imarku 7 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife - German HC Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov - Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||TUO Nakiri Knife - 6.5 inch Kitchen Chef Knife Vegetable Cleaver - Asian Usuba Knife - German HC Steel- Full Tang Pakkawood Handle - BLACK HAWK SERIES with Gift Box||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||SHI BA ZI ZUO Chef Knife Chinese Cleaver Kitchen Vegetable Knife Superior Class 7-inch Stainless Steel Knife with Ergonomic Design Comfortable Wooden Handle||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Santoku Knife - imarku 5 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife - German HC Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov - Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||HENCKELS Classic Asian Knife Set||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Shun Kanso 5-Inch Asian Multi-Prep Knife; Stainless Steel Double-Bevel Blade and Contoured Tagayasan Handle Handcrafted in Japan with Heritage Finish and Triangular Shape for Easy Maneuvering||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||TUO Nakiri Knife - 6.5 inch Vegetable Cleaver Knife||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Shun Kanso Asian Utility Knife||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Nakiri Knife PAUDIN Razor Sharp Meat Cleaver 7 inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen...
- SHARPAL 104N Professional 5-in-1 Kitchen Chef Knife & Scissors Sharpener, Sharpening Tool for Straight...
- Santoku Knife imarku 7 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife German HC Stainless...
- TUO Nakiri Knife 6.5 inch Kitchen Chef Knife Vegetable Cleaver Asian Usuba Knife German HC Steel- Full...
- SHI BA ZI ZUO Chef Knife Chinese Cleaver Kitchen Vegetable Knife Superior Class 7-inch Stainless Steel...
- Santoku Knife imarku 5 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife German HC Stainless...
- HENCKELS Classic Asian Knife Set, 2-piece, Black/Stainless Steel
- Shun Kanso 5-Inch Asian Multi-Prep Knife; Stainless Steel Double-Bevel Blade and Contoured Tagayasan Handle...
- TUO Nakiri Knife 6.5 inch Vegetable Cleaver Knife, Asian Chef Knife Forged AUS-8 Japanese Stainless Steel...
- Shun Kanso Asian Utility Knife, 7 Inch, Handcrafted Japanese Cutlery, SWT0767, Silver
1. Nakiri Knife – PAUDIN Razor Sharp Meat Cleaver 7 inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen Knife
- ALL-PURPOSE NAKIRI KNIFE: The classic 7 inch kitchen knife is flexible for all kinds of heavy duty preps, like slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing.
- ULTRA SHARP EDGE: The blade of PAUDIN cleavers is made of German 5Cr15Mov stainless steel (not real Damascus) with 56+ hardness.
- ERGONOMICALLY HANDLE: The ergonomics shape perfect balances the handle and the thin blade at the pinch point, ensures the ease of movement.
- WAVE PATTERN: The special waved pattern is strikingly beautiful like a Damascus knife.
- ELEGANT GIFT: This meat vetetable chef knife is a best gift with beautiful packing for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day! We Offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy.
2. SHARPAL 104N Professional 5-in-1 Kitchen Chef Knife & Scissors Sharpener
- VERSATILE & PROFESSIONAL – This 5 stage sharpener is the most versatile kitchen knife and scissors sharpener! Not only quickly sharpen very dull or damaged blades, but also hone for razor sharp; Sharpening both straight edge and serrated knife; Not only for Euro/American knife, but also Santoku & other Asian style knives of double-beveled edge; Except knives, it’s ideal to easily grind scissors blade.
- EXCLUSIVE SCISSORS SHARPENING DESIGN – Patent pending specially designed tungsten carbide blade for sharpening scissors quickly and easily.
- 2 DIFFERENT PRESET OPTIMAL SHARPENING ANGLE – As blades vary from different angles, to fulfill the best sharpening performance for each blade, it has 2 angles available.
- DURABLE, SAFE & COMFORTABLE USE – All sharpening abrasive materials pass 10,000 times field use test.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – You’ll love this product of premium quality.
3. Santoku Knife – imarku 7 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife – German HC Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov – Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle
- Professional Santoku Knife: This imarku Super Sharp Santoku Knife is made of German HC stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration.
- Ultra-Sharp Edge: Sharpness is key.
- Hollow Edge Design: The 7-inch santoku chef knife scalloped hollow edge is add gap between the knife blade and the material being cut, keeping things from sticking to the knife blade, special for slicing, dicing, and mincing.
- Ergonomic Design: Advanced Pakkawood Handle manufacturing process minimizes wrist tension while providing a secure, comfortable grip no matter your hand size or where you grip.
- The Perfect Gifts: The knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for whoever you love.
4. TUO Nakiri Knife – 6.5 inch Kitchen Chef Knife Vegetable Cleaver – Asian Usuba Knife – German HC Steel- Full Tang Pakkawood Handle – BLACK HAWK SERIES with Gift Box
- PERFECTED NAKIRI KNIFE: The Black Hawk Nakiri Knife is designed to be a combination of simple beauty and practical functionality.
- PEAK PERFORMANCE: Our experienced knife smiths hand sharpen the phenomenally sharp edge with traditional 3-step Honbazuke method to be 14-16 degree per side.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Every curve and angle of the handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and ambidextrous hold.
- SLEEK AND SIMPLE LOOK: The blade is hand polished to a satin finish revealing a stunning look.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk-free, we know you’ll love it! Comes with a premium gift box, the high-value performance never look so good!.
5. SHI BA ZI ZUO Chef Knife Chinese Cleaver Kitchen Vegetable Knife Superior Class 7-inch Stainless Steel Knife with Ergonomic Design Comfortable Wooden Handle
- High-carbon stainless steel blade – It is manufactured from high-quality 3-layer laminated stainless steel (Core steel: 80Cr13, HRC: 56-58) that maintains a long time serving life.
- Heavy duty multi-functional knife – it is designed to be multipurpose knife for professional homes and restaurants with ease.
- Ergonomic hygienic rosewood handle – the wide strong bolster and finger guard is to avoid any harms to the finger in using.
- Ultimate sharp blade edge – The blade edge is well grind to achieve its best performance in sharpness.
- Product Guarantee – SHI BA ZI ZUO is 100% quality guarantee for its products and hand wash is recommended.
6. Santoku Knife – imarku 5 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife – German HC Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov – Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle
- PROFESSIONAL SANTOKU KNIFE: imarku Super Sharp Santoku Knife is made of German high carbon stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration.
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: The professional hand-polished edge up to 15-18 degrees per side, which makes this Japanese knife be more sharper than other chef knife, and it has been proven its ability to withstand the rigors of tough restaurant use.
- UNPARALLELED ADVANTAGES: Compared with the other 7-inch Santoku knife, imarku 5-inch Santoku knife has stronger maneuverability.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The Pakkawood handle minimizes wrist tension while providing a secure, comfortable grip no matter your hand size or where you grip.
- THE BEST GIFT: The cooking knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for whoever you love.
7. HENCKELS Classic Asian Knife Set
- Set includes 4″ Paring/Utility Knife and 5″ Santoku Hollow Edge Knife.
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
8. Shun Kanso 5-Inch Asian Multi-Prep Knife; Stainless Steel Double-Bevel Blade and Contoured Tagayasan Handle Handcrafted in Japan with Heritage Finish and Triangular Shape for Easy Maneuvering
- Japanese-style boning knife is made of AUS10A stainless steel with high-carbon, vanadium for a blade that’s a cut above the rest; hand-sharpened, double-bevel blade for precision every time.
- A traditional knife with a modern twist, the knife features a Heritage finish that is scratch-resistant as well as a contoured handle made of tagayasan wood, sometimes called “iron sword wood”.
- The Kanso series is named after the idea of “simplicity,” focusing on the most important aspects of a knife; Shun has achieved perfect balance, a razor-sharp edge, durability and easy control.
- The triangle-shaped tip is ideal for separating meat, fish or protein from skin, ligament, joint or bone; enjoy using a knife that is more efficient, saving time in the kitchen for leisure.
- The stainless steel blade is durable and long-lasting, requiring little maintenance; also perfect as a smaller prep knife for preparing a wide range of fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices.
9. TUO Nakiri Knife – 6.5 inch Vegetable Cleaver Knife
- Multifunctional Cleaver】TUO 6.
- Razor-sharp Edge】The edge of vegetable cleaver is hand sharpened by highly-skilled knife smiths, each side of the blade is honed at 8-12 degrees.
- Wave Pattern Blade】Forged with Japanese AUS-8 steel, TUO cleaver is more anti-corrosion and anti-rust.
- Full Tang G10 Handle】The full-tang structure perfect balances the handle and blade, ensures the ease of movement.
- Best Gift Choice】This asian chef knife comes with an exquisite gift box and a cleaning cloth, it can be as a unique gift to your family or friends for Birthday, Wedding, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
10. Shun Kanso Asian Utility Knife
- Kanso is a design principle influenced by Zen philosophy; It means “simplicity”, but simplicity achieved by eliminating the non-essential.
- 7-inch utility knife where all parts of the blade are used: flat side can be used to smash garlic; sharp tip for peeling, the long, straight edge for portioning meat.
- Full tang construction for balance and strength; blade is made of Japanese AUS10A steel-an upper-end, highly refined steel that takes and retains a razor-sharp edge.
- 16-degree cutting angle on each side is razor-sharp and cuts cleanly and helps preserve food’s freshness and best taste.
- Handle is made of Tagayasan wood (known as iron sword wood) notable for its denseness, durability and beauty; angled for a chef’s grip and precision cutting.
Asian Knives Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Asian Knives stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Asian Knives in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Asian Knives for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Asian Knives Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Asian Knives in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Asian Knives currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Asian Knives based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Asian Knives before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Asian Knives they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Asian Knives, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Asian Knives before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Asian Knives will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Asian Knives if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Asian Knives on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.