we analyzed 27317 reviews before putting our recommendations for the All Around Prime Lens. it was really difficult to listing all the best All Around Prime Lens. We have considered feedback from people only who is a user of All Around Prime Lens. to ensure that you don't waste your time looking for the best All Around Prime Lens.
Comparison Chart for Best All Around Prime Lens
we analyzed and reviwed day & night to give you the best All Around Prime Lens. Here are a few of the best All Around Prime Lens. Hopefully our experts suggestions available in this article will fullfil your expectation.
|1||YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 128 GB||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera...
- Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens SEL24F14GM, Black
- Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 128 GB
- Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras...
1. YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens structure: 5 sets, 7 pieces
- Minimum aperture: f/22, minimum focusing distance: 0. 25M/ 0. 8ft, maximum magnification: 0. 23x.
- Filter Diameter / Quantity Available: 52mm / 1, Maximum Diameter and Length: 73*59mm.
- Support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
2. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
3. Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 128 GB
- Next-level Hardware – Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display.
- All-In-One Gaming – With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library.
- Immersive Entertainment – Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more.
- Easy Setup – Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR.
- Premium Display – Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest.
- Ultimate Control – Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls.
- PC VR Compatible – Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable to a compatible gaming PC.
- 3D Cinematic Sound – Hear in all directions with built-in speakers that deliver cinematic 3D positional audio.
4. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
6. Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Superior Image Quality
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 feet (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length; Lens not Zoomable
- Superb value and performance.
- Broaden your view with a wide angle: From a vast cliff to a stretching sandy beach, fit everything in with a 20 mm wide angle.
7. Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter:49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20′ Horizontal 36 degree 30′ Vertical 23 degree
- Can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but need to set the camera to APS-C mode.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best All Around Prime Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top All Around Prime Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the All Around Prime Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the All Around Prime Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good All Around Prime Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your All Around Prime Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable All Around Prime Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good All Around Prime Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated All Around Prime Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.