we analyzed 33476 reviews before putting our recommendations for the A6000 Prime Lens. it's a list of the best A6000 Prime Lens. our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article. you can choose any A6000 Prime Lens from this list without any hesitation.
Comparison Chart for Best A6000 Prime Lens
we analyzed and reviwed day & night to give you the best A6000 Prime Lens. it's a list of the best A6000 Prime Lens. If you're searching for the A6000 Prime Lens this review article is for you.
|1||Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sony E Mount Lens 6.5mm f/2.0 Wide Angle Lens Circular Fisheye for Sony Alpha Mirrorless Camera A6600 A6500 A6400 A6300 A6100 A6000 A5100 A5000 NEX by Altura Photo with Protective Hard Case||9||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fotasy 35mm F1.6 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Camera||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Sony 55mm F1.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Lens - Fixed||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Sony E Mount Lens 6.5mm f/2.0 Wide Angle Lens Circular Fisheye for Sony Alpha Mirrorless Camera A6600...
- Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
- Fotasy 35mm F1.6 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Camera, 35mm 1.6 Multi...
- Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Sony 55mm F1.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Lens Fixed
- Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras...
1. Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Superior Image Quality
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 feet (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length; Lens not Zoomable
- Superb value and performance.
- Broaden your view with a wide angle: From a vast cliff to a stretching sandy beach, fit everything in with a 20 mm wide angle.
2. Sony E Mount Lens 6.5mm f/2.0 Wide Angle Lens Circular Fisheye for Sony Alpha Mirrorless Camera A6600 A6500 A6400 A6300 A6100 A6000 A5100 A5000 NEX by Altura Photo with Protective Hard Case
- COMPACT SONY CAMERA LENS: Less than one pound and just 2.
- VERSATILE LENSES FOR SONY ALPHA: The 6.
- FOR SONY WIDE ANGLE LENS WITH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Lens multicoating suppresses ghosting and flare and allows for increased contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions.
- CUSTOM HARD SHELL CASE: In addition to the 6.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Digital GOJA 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
3. Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
- Features a bright maximum aperture of F2.
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 ft (0.35 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Carl Zeiss E-mount full-frame lens for Alpha a7 Series full frame camera bodies.
- Dust and moisture resistant design.
- Lens not Zoomable
4. Fotasy 35mm F1.6 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Camera
- LenMount: C Mount; Focus Operation: Manual; Aperture Operation: Manual
- Focal length: 35 mm (54mm on Sony E-Mount Camera); Aperture: F1.6 – F16; Filter size: 46mm
- Optical construction: 6 elements in 4 groups
- With C-Mount to Sony E-Mount Lens Adapter
- Fits Sony NEX-3 NEX-3C NEX-3N NEX-5 NEX-5C NEX-5N NEX-5R NEX5T NEX6 NEX7 NEX-F3 a6000 a5100 a5000 a3500 a3000 Camera.
5. Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens.Angle of View (APS C) 44 °
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built in image stabilization
- Silent and smooth high speed focusing ideal for shooting movies. Superb focusing operation
- Lens group or elements is 6/8.
- Format: APS-C, 35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C): 52.5 mm
- Lens not zoomable
6. Sony 55mm F1.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Lens – Fixed
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded. Lens Groups / Elements is 5/7
- Focal Length: 55mm, Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19-11/16 inches (.50m)
- Lens Type: Fixed, E-mount Full Frame, Lens not zoomable
- Aperture (Min/Max): 22/1.8; Angle of View (35 mm): 43 °
- Magnification: 14x; Battery Life (Still Images) Approx.
7. Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter:49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20′ Horizontal 36 degree 30′ Vertical 23 degree
- Can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but need to set the camera to APS-C mode.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best A6000 Prime Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top A6000 Prime Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the A6000 Prime Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the A6000 Prime Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good A6000 Prime Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your A6000 Prime Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable A6000 Prime Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good A6000 Prime Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated A6000 Prime Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.